This page has resources of all types, tastes and styles. From healthy super healthy food to nontoxic beauty products, from active citizens doing good in their communities to creative individuals getting artistic, from apps to links, books to media - this section has a bit of everything. The intention behind this page is to serve the interests of those who want a bit more. Those who want to optimize their experience in being human.
The Healthforce line of products is one of the best I have found. It provides high quality, amazing blends and it is consciously crafted. The Vitamineral Earth and Vitamineral Green are the two that I strongly recommend when it comes to all around supplementation.
Dr. Gabriel Cousen’s Tree of Life store is extremely thorough in regards to products, services and information. Quality, consciousness and cost are all at a premium. Dr. Cousens is one of the world’s leaders in health and healing.
Your skin is the largest organ of the body and it absorbs what you put on it. Commerically made soaps, cosmetics and sunscreens are some of the biggest culprits known to contain toxic ingredients. This things are super bad for your health. I mean some of these things have horse urine in them - that’s f*#king gross. For information on how to maintain healthy skin and bodies, check out the Environmental Working Group website: http://www.ewg.org.
They also have a smart phone app called Skindeep. Get it and make great decisions.
Bodhi Derma is the first and only skincare line to integrate chakras and affirmations with skincare. Just a few minutes a day of deliberate self-talk, followed by proactive behavior, can create uplifting habits and emotions within yourself that lead to long-term change. We encourage you to embrace the affirmations provided on your chosen Bodhi Derma products while following your daily skincare ritual. Type in JULIAN20 to receive 20% off your purchase.
Simply Divine Botanicals is the heartchild of Master Herbalist and Natural Healer Barbara Rogers. Our health and beauty products are free from synthetic additives and are 100% chemical free.
Many of us have social, political, environmental, humanitarian, and health views that we want to endorse and maintain. How do we know that what we are buying supports our principles? Well, lucky for us there is a smart phone application called Buycott that allows you to align what you believe in with what you buy. Every time we spend money on something we are voting for what we want in the world. Some people consider money a stronger vote than a political one. Get on board with this easy way to make sure you’re purchasing with principle in mind. No more hours of research into products, they’ve done it for us!
EWG's Skin Deep database gives you practical solutions to protect yourself and your family from everyday exposures to chemicals. Skin Deep has online profiles for cosmetics and personal care products and their potential hazards and health concerns. EWG aim is to fill in where industry and government leave off. Companies are allowed to use almost any ingredient they wish. Our staff scientists compare the ingredients on personal care product labels and websites to information in nearly 60 toxicity and regulatory databases. Skin Deep database provides you with easy-to-navigate ratings for a wide range of products and ingredients on the market.
Graphic artists, creator, barterer. This dude makes sick designs and is easy to work with. You need a website, a poster, a logo, t-shirts, or are hankering for a good trade, he’s your man. I admire Zacc and his willingness to give back to his community and to live in a way that allows and promotes creativity, awareness and growth of consciousness.
Goose Chronicles is a blog that attempts to capture the extraordinary stories that exist within ordinary people. Composed by an anonymous New York City writer who is inspiring people to see the extraordinary in themselves.
Fynd Fredum is a hand made clothing and apparel company that uses recycled material to make amazing gear. Fynd Fredum is spelled the way it is its founder, a gal named Hannah, wanted people to look at the meaning of the words themselves and not associate it with a flag or patriotism. She wanted it to mean more than that, something seperate all together. The freedom of people living off the land, with out unnecessary consumerism, with less restrictions, the freedom to use our bodies to their full potential, the freedom for "ALL" to live in Peace.
She designed FF to encourage others to open and expand their mind beyond any limits from which they were destined since birth.
Galit & Mihai build great websites. A collaboration of 2 pros who combine creativity and technicality into one awesome package. They guide, inspire and produce. And yeah... they built this website.
SAGE is composed of a diverse group of visual artists, fabricators, musicians and teachers who are dedicated to initiating, planning and establishing inner city beautification projects. With a unique focus on urban renewal, SAGE Coalition's goal is to remind those in economically depressed neighborhoods that community can thrive through creativity and civic engagement.
Clean Coast Collective was born after weekends spent camping and surfing on remote stretches of the Australian coastline – we wanted to escape the world, but instead the world was at our feet on every stretch of sand. Remnants of global consumption washed ashore from near and far.
Clean Coast Collective is not just a non-profit, it's a lifestyle brand, a community and a salty way of life. Everything we do protects our saltwater playground for the future.
Whether you want to grab some salty threads, reduce your daily plastics, or journey with us for a clean up – it's time to join the Collective.
Professional Health & Healing Advocates
Katy Cox combines her love of Yoga and her culinary passions with a background in holistic wellness and nutrition (British Association of Nutritional Therapists) to offer a comprehensive approach to optimum wellness and vitality. Her food is best described as ‘high vibrational cuisine’ created using a delicious blend of love, superfoods and alchemy! Katy currently works internationally as a private Chef / Nutritional Therapist and Yoga instructor. She specializes in restorative yoga, Yin yoga and relaxation techniques as well as drawing from elements of Kundalini and tantric practice. She employs her yoga training mainly with her private clients but also enjoys sharing in a group setting.
– “I fully hold true that the best way to cultivate health and happiness in our lives is by creating balance in all that we do”
Dr. Matt Goltl, founder and Intuitive Practitioner of Information Attunement, has over eighteen years of experience in the field of energy work and intentional transformation. He applies his expertise to all facets of life including humans, animals, plants and the environment for the enhancement of our well-being. Optimize your life’s journey with your very own Information Attunement session utilizing the combination of Quantum Physics and Intentional Transformation. Each IA session is as unique as your fingerprint and applies only to you. Your Intuitive Practitioner, Dr. Matt Goltl, will guide you in the exploration and transformation of Consciousness, Enlightenment, Lucid Dreaming, Guidance, Out of Body Experience, Life’s Purpose, Manifestation or any specific facet of your life that you wish to enhance.
“Mukti” Michael Buck is the Founder/Director and Senior Teacher of the Vedic Conservatory. He is celebrated as an accomplished instructor’s instructor in the art of Thai-Yoga Bodywork. His 2007 induction into The World Massage Hall of Fame praised him for his career of unconditional loving service to humanity, bhakti yoga, as demonstrated through more than 14 years of continuous traveling and teaching. Mukti has shared his gifts at the best yoga centers, massage schools and health resorts nationally and abroad, teaching over 1000 hours each year in a different city each weekend. Mukti has issued initiating certificates to nearly ten thousand pupils in 7 countries. He has also documented over 13,000 private sessions.
BOOKS / MEDIA
- Light on Yoga by B.K.S.Iyengar
- Light on Pranayama by B.K.S.Iyengar
- The Yoga of Jesus by Paramahansa Yogananda
- The Autobiography of Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Awakening the Spine by Vanda Scaravelli
- Ancient Secret of The Fountain of Youth by Peter Kelder
- Self Awakening Yoga by Don Stapleton, Ph.D.
- Creating Sacred Space with Feng Shui by Karen Kingston
- Choosing Simplicity by Linda Breen Pierce
- Clutters Last Stand by Don Aslett
- Your Money or Your Life by Joe Domniquez
- Simplify Your Life by H. Norman Wright
- Repacking Your Bags by David A. Shapiro
- Simplify Your Life by Elaine St. James
- Living the Simple Life by Elaine St. James
- Inner Simplicity by Elaine St. James
Audio & Video
- Waking Life
- What the Bleep?
- Pranayama – Dr. Vasant Lad
- Your Wish is Your Command (AudioBook)
- Food Matters
- Playing for Change
- The Matrix
- Toxic People – Lillian Glass
- Nasty People – Jay Carter
- Pulling Your Own Strings – Wayne Dyer
- Boundaries – Anne Katherine
Health / Nutrition Books
- Skinny Bitch by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin
- Spiritual Nutrition by Gabriel Cousens
- Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine by Gabriel Cousens
- The Cure for All Disease by Hulda R. Clark
- You are Not Sick You are Thirsty by F. Batmanghelidj
- Colon Health Handbook by Robert Gray
- Recommend the Kevin Trudeau Books
Human Potential / Manifestation
- Weight Loss For the Mind by Stuart Wilde
- The Ultimate Secret to Getting Absolutely Everything You Want by Mike Hernacki
- Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins
- Awaken The Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
- Grow Rich with Peace of Mind by Napoleon Hill
- See You at the Top by Zig Zigler
- Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz Ph.D.
Consciousness / Spiritual Philosophy
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- The New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- What is Light Body? – by Archangel Ariel channeled by Tashira Tachi-ren
- The Michael Handbook by Jose Stevens
- Matrix Warrior – Being the One by Jake Horsley
- A Beginners Guide to the Path of Ascension by Joshua David Stone
- Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins
- Transcending the Levels of Consciousness by David R. Hawkins
- I, Reality and Subjectivity by David R. Hawkins
- Discovery of the Presence of GOD by David R. Hawkins
- The Eye of the I by David R. Hawkins
- Personal Power Through Awareness by Sanaya Roman
- Spiritual Emerson by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Walden or, Life in the Woods by Henry David Thoreau
- Energy Blessings from the Stars by Irving Feurst
- Infinite Self by Stuart Wilde
- The Quickening by Stuart Wilde
- The Force by Stuart Wilde
- The Little Money Bible by Stuart Wilde
- As Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Awareness by Anthony De Mello